1. What Type of Information We Collect.
Personal Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect "Personal Information" if you choose to provide it to us. For instance, when you select a tour or travel package or a destination that you are interested in, you will be asked to complete a request form, which includes Personal Information such as your name and contact information. "Personal Information" is considered any information relating to a person who can be identified directly from that information. This includes your name, address, telephone number, email address or other contact information. Personal Information does not include aggregated or anonymized information, any publicly available information about you, or information about you that is provided by third parties.
Information you Post.
We may make available functionality for you to post reviews, comments and other content to the Web Site. You should assume that any such information (including if you are interacting with others) you post is fully public and will be broadly disseminated and associated with your account credentials.
Standard Web Usage and Log Data.
The Web Site server collects and saves standard information customarily logged by web server software. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, browser, activity on the Web Site, and the pages and images requested. This does not include any directly identifying information.
Cookies and Tracking.
The Web Site also collects certain information (automatically) through the use of "cookies" and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on a user’s computer or device at the request of a website to enable the website to recognize previous visitors and retain information such as user preferences and history. A web beacon is a one by one pixel image embedded within a web page or email to monitor individual page traffic. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser instructions or "help screen" to learn about these functions. Third parties may place their own cookies and other tracking technologies on the Web Site in the context of serving or publishing advertising, and collecting, tracking, and analyzing usage and statistical information from users. We respect all browser instructions for setting or rejecting cookies or "Do Not Track" signals.
2. How We May Use Information.
VoyageTrek will use all collected information in order to (a) improve the Services on the Web Site; (b) help analyze usage and effectiveness of the Web Site and Services; and (c) in the context of advertising. From time to time we may also contact you directly (or through a service provider) via phone or email about news or deals we believe you may be interested in receiving. You may "opt out" of receiving any category of subscription, marketing or promotional communications from VoyageTrek by following the unsubscribe instructions or using the unsubscribe links within the emails we send.
VoyageTrek will not disclose Personal Information to any unaffiliated third party, except in the following circumstances:
- Tour Operators/Travel Providers. You may request information regarding a specific tour operator or specific trip or a destination generally, and your Personal Information will be shared with third parties in this context. Where specified that you are only requesting information from a particular tour operator, your Personal Information will be shared only with this particular tour operator. In other circumstances, it will be shared with those tour operators who provide tours that are in your requested areas of interest. You may be contacted directly from these parties using the Personal Information that has been provided by you. You may be contacted even if you have opted-into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of a specific company. If one of our business partners (e.g., a tour operator) contacts you and you wish not to be contacted again by that business partner with respect to your inquiry, then you should specifically make a request to that partner not to contact you again. In some cases, a third party may be involved in the process - for example, the Web Site may share your information with a third party who will fulfill your request on behalf of the third party regarding whose products or services you seek information.
- Consent: When you expressly consent to allow us to share Personal Information for specific uses.
- Law Enforcement or Similar Extraordinary Situations: When VoyageTrek believes such disclosures are necessary and requested by law enforcement or in similar extraordinary circumstances. We may, but are not required to, give you prior notice of law enforcement requests for information.
- Company Sale: We may transfer your Personal Information to a successor entity or purchaser in connection with a sale or merger of the Web Site or VoyageTrek.
3. Tour Operators/Travel Providers.
Tour operators and travel providers may submit information about themselves and their company, and certain information from these submissions will be displayed to users of the Web Site as disclosed in the submission process. You should assume that any such information you provide will be publicly disseminated.
VoyageTrek uses reasonable efforts to secure all Personal Information, which is hosted on secure and password protected servers with safeguards against access by outside parties. However, no method of transmission or storage of information is completely safe from unauthorized interception or access.
5. Third Party Sites.
The Web Site and Services may contain links to other sites or make available third-party services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. Similarly, if you arrived to the Web Site or are using the Services through another site, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site.
6. Children's Issues.
The Web Site is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and children under such age must not use the Web Site or the Services to submit any Personal Information. If you know of anyone under the age of 13 whose Personal Information has been provided on the Web Site or Services, or have other concerns about children’s privacy, please write us through the Contact Us page on the Web Site.
7. Last Update.
8. Contact Information.