Private Guided Tours & Cruise Packages to Norway
Private Guided Travel:
Your Own Private Expert Guide & Vehicle
Your Schedule, Your Budget, Your Preferences
Private Tours for 20 to 30% Less Than Premium Group Tours
Kensington Tours is an award winning tour operator offering private guided tours worldwide. Their destination experts will customize a trip itinerary exactly to your needs, and English speaking local guides will provide you with an exclusive personal tour. Enjoy three, four, or five star hotels according to your budget, all 20 to 30% less than premium top rated group tour companies.
Kensington Tours is a National Geographic Traveler and Adventure Magazines award winner and top tour pick, a Travel + Leisure Magazine award winner, and a VoyageTrek Editor's Choice.
Most Popular Tours
Kensington Tours can customize any tour to your needs. Here are some samples of the most popular tours.
- 7 Day Norway Discovery from $3,589 per person. From Viking legends, a train adventure, the forests of Flam & Munch’s The Scream, to a mountain cruise, the “King of Fjords,” medieval ruins & Norwegian cuisine, if you’re looking to see Norway this trip shows all its treasures. Includes private guided tours in Oslo & Bergen, great hotels, transfers & more. (Available May – Oct)
- 7 Day Bergen, Oslo & The Fabulous Fjords from $7,899 per person. A fascinating customizable mosaic of Norway's natural wilds, history & culture. Encounter its legendary fjords, forests, museums, medieval wonders, mountains, lakes & more. Featuring a dazzling ferry crossing, private guided tours, desirable hotels, all transfers, 24/7 support & so much more. Adventure awaits! (Available May - Oct)
- 8 Day Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen Highlights from $4,799 per person. Discover the cosmopolitan capitals of Scandinavia with this elegant private guided tour. Discover fairytale forests, Hamlet’s castle, open air markets all the renowned urban highlights & more. Featuring charming hotels, overnight ferry, private transfers & more.
- 11 Day Norway Fjords Cruise from $3,995 per person. Follow the route of the Vikings, cross into the Arctic circle & see UNESCO sights as you cruise Norway’s legendary fjords with time in Bergen, Geiranger, Trondheim, Ornes, Tromso, Honningsvag & Kirkenes & Oslo. Featuring private guided tours, transfers, most meals & much more. Daily departures.
- 13 Day Spitsbergen Adventure by Cruise from $8,288 per person. From polar bears, reindeer & glaciers to beluga whales, tundra & fjords, this expedition cruise gives you the best of the Norwegian Arctic. Enjoy zodiac rides, Viking lore, animal safaris & tundra treks. Visit Longyearbyen, Krossfjorden, Ny Ålesund, Phippsøya & Lagøya. Includes pre-cruise private tours of Oslo, transfers & hotel. Departs (2014: Departs July 10,18,27,28, Aug 5)
- 16 Day Arctic Circle Cruise - Norway, Spitsbergen, Iceland & Greenland from $10,999 per person. Discover Oslo, Longyearbyen, Vestmannaeyjar, Denmark Strait, Scoresbysund, Spitsbergen, Reykjavik & spots so remote they have no name! Spot puffins, reindeer, walruses, whales & the “Kings of the Arctic,” polar bears. Enjoy zodiac rides, cultural encounters, outdoor excursions, Viking settlements & animal safaris. Featuring a luxury icebreaker designed for the Russian Academy of Science, gourmet cuisine, sauna, spa, yoga, pre-cruise private tours & more. (2014: Departs Aug 1, Sep 10)
Kensington Tours Info
Kensington Tours offers custom private guided tours and travel experiences worldwide. The company offers hundreds of trips on all seven continents. Enjoy private travel at your own pace. All of our tours offer private guides and vehicles, with itineraries customized to your needs by our travel consultants. Safe: In-country offices and staff. P...
Get a Custom Quote and Itinerary
Tours & Cruises to Norway
- Fjord Cruises
- Northern Lights
Customized Itineraries to all Travel Destinations in Norway. Tour Extensions Available to: Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Holland, UK, Ireland, France, and all countries in Europe.
Norway is the westernmost, northernmost — and in fact the easternmost — of the three Scandinavian countries. Best known for the complex and deep fjords along its west coast, it stretches from th...