Private Guided Tours to Peru and Machu Picchu
Private Guided Travel:
Your Own Private Expert Guide & Vehicle
Your Schedule, Your Budget, Your Preferences
Private Tours for 20 to 30% Less Than Premium Group Tours
Kensington Tours is an award winning tour operator offering private guided tours worldwide. Their destination experts will customize a trip itinerary exactly to your needs, and English speaking local guides will provide you with an exclusive personal tour. Enjoy three, four, or five star hotels according to your budget, all 20 to 30% less than premium top rated group tour companies.
Kensington Tours is a National Geographic Traveler and Adventure Magazines award winner and top tour pick, a Travel + Leisure Magazine award winner, and a VoyageTrek Editor's Choice.
Most Popular Tours
Kensington Tours can customize any tour to your needs, with three, four, or five star hotels. Here are some samples of the most popular tours.
- 6 Day Machu Picchu Discovery from $2,579 per person. Delve into the timeless ruins & legendary lost city of the Incas with this epic journey. Discover Peru’s most dazzling highlights – Cusco, Machu Picchu & Lima at your own pace with expert private guide. Enjoy pisac markets, traditional cuisine, scenic train rides, charming hotels & 24/7 support.
- 8 Day Inca Explorer from $3,335 per person. Behold the treasures of Cusco, the salt mines of Maras & the Pisac ruins of the Sacred Valley & the dramatic ancient mountaintop city of Machu Picchu with this stylish private guided tour. Featuring scenic train voyages through the Andes, elegant hotels & more history then you ever imagined.
- 9 Day Machu Picchu & Amazon Signature from $3,835 per person. A dramatic journey showcasing the lost city of Machu Picchu & the lush Amazon Rainforest with 4*hotels & all transfers. A fusion of ancient Incan wonders & the tropical wilds tour Lima, Cusco, Aguas Calientes & Machu Picchu with private guide before heading to Puerto Maldonado for animal safaris, cruises & jungle hikes.
- 11 Day Andean Highlights from $5,860 per person. An enchanting journey through the wonders of this mystical land’s past & present. Tour Lima, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Puno, Sacred Valley & Cusco with private guide & driver. Experience Machu Picchu, floating islands, vibrant markets & numerous historical highlights. Enjoy traditional cuisine, a scenic train ride, day cruise, stunning hotels & much more.
- 8 Day Peru by Orient Express from $6,250 per person. For those who believe that the journey counts just as much as the destination, this opulent adventure featuring iconic Orient Express properties in Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Cusco is truly exquisite. Enjoy expert private guide, cultural performances, exclusive Hiram Bingham train, the only hotel at Machu Picchu, luxury properties & much much more.
- 11 Day Machu Picchu & Galapagos Islands from $7,250 per person. An epic private guided tour of Peru’s legendary Machu Picchu & the untouched wilds of the Galapagos. Visit Quito, Santa Cruz Island, Española Island, Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley. Enjoy animal & cultural encounters, guided hikes, snorkeling, stylish hotels & ship, traditional cuisine, private transfers, internal flights & more.
- 10 Day Machu Picchu & Easter Island from $7,285 per person. Behold two of ancient man`s most mystifying legacies with this private tour of Peru’s legendary Machu Picchu & enigmatic Rapa Nui. Enjoy city tours, great hotels & elite eco-lodge, bathing pools, tranquil hikes, age-old sites, markets, volcano, local villages, biking, internal flights, traditional cuisine & more.
- 12 Day Peru Jungle, Ruins & Culture from $7,085 per person. A high style private adventure showcasing Peru’s lush rainforests & mystical ruins. Visit Puerto Maldonado, Cusco, Aguas Calientes & Lake Titicaca. Relax at Peru’s most luxurious hotels & lodges surrounded by dramatic landscapes. Enjoy twilight river excursions, hikes through the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu, scenic train rides, cloud forests, chauffeured transfers, gourmet Peruvian cuisine & more.
- 9 Day Inca Trail Premium from $7,225 per person. An alfresco odyssey, trek the legendary the Inca Trail. Enjoy 5 days hiking & sleeping under the stars. Hike through valleys, cloud forests, subtropical jungle, sacred Inca ruins & finish at Machu Picchu. Visit Llactapata, Abra Runkurakay, Sayacmarca, Abra Phuyupatamarca & Intipunku. Featuring luxury hotels pre/post hike, private guide, porters & more.
- 11 Day Peru Amazon Discovery Cruise from $8,785 per person. Voyage beyond mankind into the flooded 5 million acre rainforests Pacaya Samiria Reserve. Enjoy the luxury of a 5* hotel on the elite 12 suite M/V Aqua. Spot pink dolphins, tamarins, capuchin monkeys, caimans, sloths, parrots & other rare creatures. Includes hikes, piranha fishing, native villages, naturalists, gourmet chef, internal flights & pre-cruise Lima tour with private guide & 5* hotel.
Kensington Tours Info
Kensington Tours offers custom private guided tours and travel experiences worldwide. The company offers hundreds of trips on all seven continents. Enjoy private travel at your own pace. All of our tours offer private guides and vehicles, with itineraries customized to your needs by our travel consultants. Safe: In-country offices and staff. P...
Get a Custom Quote and Itinerary
Tours to Peru
- Machu Picchu
- Sacred Valley
- Lake Titicaca
- Nazca Lines
- Inca Trail & Andes
- City Tours
Customized Itineraries to all Travel Destinations in Peru. Tour Extensions Available to: Bolivia, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Ecuador and the Galapagos, and all countries in South America.
Peru is a country in South America, situated on the western side of that continent, facing the South Pacific Ocean and straddling part of the Andes mountain range that runs the length of South A...