Private Guided Tours to Cambodia
Kensington Tours is an award winning tour company offering Custom Private Guided tours at unbeatable value
Private Guided Travel:
Your Own Private Expert Guide & Vehicle
Your Schedule, Your Budget, Your Preferences
Private Tours for 20 to 30% Less Than Premium Group Tours
Kensington Tours is an award winning tour operator offering private guided tours worldwide. Their destination experts will customize a trip itinerary exactly to your needs, and English speaking local guides will provide you with an exclusive personal tour. Enjoy three, four, or five star hotels according to your budget, all 20 to 30% less than premium top rated group tour companies.
Kensington Tours is a National Geographic Traveler and Adventure Magazines award winner and top tour pick, a Travel + Leisure Magazine award winner, and a VoyageTrek Editor's Choice.
Most Popular Tours
- 6 Day Cambodia Highlights from $ 1,200 per person. Discover this epic ancient metropolis, 1 of the 7 Wonders of the World. This astounding temple complex is all that remains of the capital of the once mighty Khmer civilization. Featuring thousands of temples, private expert guide, elephant ride, jungle picnic, artisans workshop & elegant 4 star hotels, this exploration is the journey of a lifetime.
- 7 Day Cambodia Family Adventure from $1,500 per person. Enjoy elephant back jungle safari, mystifying Angkor Wat, hot air balloon flight, river cruises, floating villages, blessings, horseback riding, a local school & more with this exotic family tour of Siem Reap & Phnom Penh. Featuring expert private guide, driver & 4 star hotels, this is for families that look to go way beyond the beach.
- 10 Day Temples, Cities & Beaches from $2,800 per person (Thailand & Cambodia). A fusion of vibrant Bangkok, Angkor’s temples & Koh Samui’s serene beaches, this exhilarating & exotic tour highlights the best of South East Asia’s natural beauty, history & culture. Includes stunning hotels, private guides, drivers & all internal flights.
- 13 Day Vietnam, Cambodia & Mekong River Cruise from $3,268 per person. Enticingly exotic, discover Vietnam & Cambodia as you cruise the legendary Mekong River in style. Behold magical Angkor Wat, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh & many more ports of call. Enjoy endless adventures, mouth-watering cuisine & Kensington`s award winning private guided touring with 4 star pre/post cruise. (Departs Mondays year round)
- 12 Day Thailand & Angkor Highlights with Phuket from $4,245 per person. An exotic fusion of golden Buddhas, elephant rides, tranquil cruises, massage, cooking class, school visit, waterfalls, tropical isles, monkeys, kayaking, beaches & the lost city of Angkor Wat. Behold the bustle of Bangkok, the jungles of Chiang Mai, the grandeur of Siem Reap & the famous beaches of Phuket. Enjoy stylish 4 & 5* hotels, private guide, driver & internal flights.
- 14 Day Vietnam & Cambodia Signature $3,794 per person. Elegant, exotic & adventurous, this luxurious tour takes you through Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City & to the temples Angkor Wat. Enjoy 5 star properties, delicious cuisine, cruises, cooking classes, artisan workshops, floating islands, private guide, driver, all internal flights & more
- 21 Day Highlights of South East Asia from $6,195 per person. Immerse yourself in the exotic highlights of Thailand, Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia with this all-encompassing private guided tour. Featuring elephant jungle safari, Angkor Wat, cultural performances, Thai massage, river cruises, mysterious caves, cycling, endless temples, floating markets, Ho Chi Minh tunnels, Halong Bay cruise, beach time, our favorite hotels, internal flights & all transfers.
Kensington Tours Info
Kensington Tours offers custom private guided tours and travel experiences worldwide.The company offers hundreds of trips on all seven continents.
Get a Custom Quote and Itinerary
Tours to Cambodia
- Phnom Penh
- Angkor Wat
- Siem Reap
- Mekong River
- Tonie Sap Lake
- Tuol Sieng
- Choeung Ek
- Bang Mealea
- Banteay Srei
Customized Itineraries to all Travel Destinations in Cambodia. Tour Extensions Available to: Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar (Burma), and all countries in Asia.
The Kingdom of Cambodia (sometimes transliterated as Kampuchea to more closely represent the Khmer pronunciation) is a Southeast Asian nation bordered by Vietnam to the east, Laos to the north, Thailand to the northwest, and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
|Government||Constitutional Monarchy under a Multiparty Democracy|
|Population||14,494,293 (July 2009 est.)|
|Language||Khmer (official), French, English|
|Religion||Theravada Buddhist 96%, Christianity 2%, Muslim 2%|
|Electricity||230V/50 Hz; both British and European plugs are common|
|Time Zone||UTC +7|
|Cardamom and Elephant Mountains (Battambang, Kampot, Koh Kong, Pursat,Sihanoukville, Sisophon, Bokor National Park, Kep)the western mountain ranges, gulf coast beaches and offshore islands|
|North-western Cambodia (Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap, Koh Ker,Poipet, Tonle Sap Lake, Preah Vihear)Angkor, the main reason most visitors come to Cambodia, plus a huge lake and the northern mountains|
|Mekong Lowlands and Central Plains (Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham ,Kompong Thom, Krek)the capital city and the central flatlands|
|Eastern Cambodia (Banlung, Kratie, Sen Monorom, Stung Treng)remote rural areas and national parks east of the mighty Mekong|